Despite the recent troubles, the US economy has shown consistent, resilient growth for nearly a century and a half. If we take the long view, the US is not in decline at all.
About NYU DRI
The Development Research Institute (DRI) is devoted to rigorous, scholarly research on the economic development and growth of poor countries. An independent and non-partisan organization, DRI is led by NYU Professors William Easterly and Yaw Nyarko and is home to a growing team of researchers. The organization is affiliated with NYU Africa House and the Center for Technology and Economic Development in Abu Dhabi.
- https://t.co/QGb9nMBthi 1 hour ago
- Решение обзавестись ребенком — дело не шуточное. Оно означает решиться на... https://t.co/JKur9wsY3E 1 hour ago
- От бабушки все возвращаются сытыми и нарядными... https://t.co/SBxfmzs7Kg 1 hour ago
- Две недели назад заказывал iPhone 7📱 ( Реплика ), через 7 дней я забрал его на... https://t.co/8kmfPWuPe7 2 hours ago
- This is also why "imitate the success stories" is bad advice in Development. https://t.co/ktTRvodXvR 3 hours ago
- UN human rights stories often require convincing readers "This is Not @TheOnion" fortune.com/2017/04/25/un-… 4 hours ago
- RT @mattyglesias: Not to be too front-row kid about this, but Wisconsin isn’t actually a border state. https://t.co/guwALB7LCO 6 hours ago
- May have been affected by the popularity of "benevolent autocrat" concept in development twitter.com/rodrikdani/sta… 6 hours ago
- If physicists write about economics, then they should also solicit articles by economists on black holes weforum.org/agenda/2016/12… 1 day ago