One major caveat: the projection from 2010 to 2025 is not to be trusted, based on the dubious assumption that China’s rapid growth will continue (that one will require a whole future post).
About NYU DRI
The Development Research Institute (DRI) is devoted to rigorous, scholarly research on the economic development and growth of poor countries. An independent and non-partisan organization, DRI is led by NYU Professors William Easterly and Yaw Nyarko and is home to a growing team of researchers. The organization is affiliated with NYU Africa House and the Center for Technology and Economic Development in Abu Dhabi.
- https://t.co/HeYXb4JCiq 42 minutes ago
- ПРАВИЛА ПОХУДЕНИЯ, КОТОРЫЕ ДОЛЖНА ЗНАТЬ КАЖДАЯ ЖЕНЩИНА 1) Жир не животе не... https://t.co/t9X6JcVdO3 42 minutes ago
- ‼Девочки, нужна ваша помощь . Скоро первый прикорм и нужен стульчик для кормления . Какой был у Вас и его достоинст… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- https://t.co/qUItxmTSgW 1 hour ago
- If physicists write about economics, then they should also solicit articles by economists on black holes weforum.org/agenda/2016/12… 16 hours ago
- Good column @BjornLomborg - except it's not the first time ever that it's been the first time ever… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- RT @fredericg: 8/ @bill_easterly in @ForeignPolicy"campaign in poetry&govern in prose.Clinton’s wonkiness didn’t even reach prose" https://… 19 hours ago
- RT @CarlosLozadaWP: Reading Chelsea Clinton is like "taking in spoonfuls of plain oatmeal that periodically conceal a toenail clipping." ht… 1 day ago
- Dear @BjornLomberg : It may not be the first time ever that it's the first time ever. project-syndicate.org/commentary/low… https://t.co/EoRwbLiPVQ 1 day ago